Accommodation at Vaughan Lodge Hotel Lahinch includes bedrooms that are spacious and comfortable with a “low key” unfussy décor. Each room has an original canvass print of a local scene shot by Michael Vaughan.
Small details like reading lights that actually work, free broadband, strong showers ( as opposed to the traditional “Irish Mist” ) separate hair shower stick and some local touring suggestions are part of what brings people back to stay at Vaughan Lodge.
• 22 Spacious Bedrooms
• Room area averages at 23ft x 13ft ( just over 30 sq metres )
• Personalised Canvass Prints of Local Scenes by Michael Vaughan
• Power Showers
• King Koil Club Class 5 superior Beds
• In room Safe,
• Multi ChannelTV
• CD Player
• Dedicated Reading Light
• 110v supply, ( USA type connection )
• Hi Speed Internet connection available to all rooms. Wifi and Hard Wired RJ45
• All rooms are non-smoking
• Iron and Board
• Converter available in each room